Thank you for your interest in GW-NSW Inc. We are committed to:
- the promotion of friendship and understanding among women of the world irrespective of their race, nationality, religion or political opinions
- the right of women and girls to reach their full potential through education
- lifelong education of women and girls
- peace, justice and equality
- the recognition and protection of human rights.
Membership of GW-NSW Inc. entitles you to:
- attend local and state functions and activities including conferences and seminars
- vote in Annual General Meetings
- receive state and branch newsletters and e-bulletins
- become a committee member or executive.
Who Can Join?
GW-NSW welcomes all women who support its purposes and objectives.
Membership in GW-NSW is open to women who hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent from a University or institute of higher education and to women who support the GW-NSW purposes and objectives but do not hold a degree. (Employment in a University or any other location is not a requirement.)
Degrees that are awarded by a university or equivalent institution in any country are also recognised as a qualification for membership. Members may wish to be associated with a branch or simply be considered ‘individual members’.
How to Join?
Contact the GW-NSW office: email@example.com