The GW-NSW Education Trust Award is for a woman student in her third year of full time study, who has completed two years, with good academic levels. The GW-NSW Education Trust Award has been made possible by the generous donations of GW-NSW Members.
Value: $A2000 (each)
- In the third year of a full time course for any degree at any university in NSW or Canberra, having completed two years, (possibly planning to proceed to honours) and with a good academic record in the course so far (minimum Credit average)
- Be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency in Australia.
n 2021 two awards will be given:
- Award 1: a woman in her third year in 2020 who has continued her education (preference in Education or Teaching degrees)
- Award 2: a woman in her third year in 2021.
- Completed online application form should be submitted to GW-NSW Inc by 8 MARCH. No applications will be considered after this date
- The Trustees hope to announce the award of the Scholarship by late March.
- Scanned copy (pdf) of proof of enrolment in year of application
- Scanned copy (pdf) of original of all university results including those for subjects completed in your present course
- Personal impact statement to explain your study plans and what benefit the award would provide to you. You may paste in a Word document of no more than 300 words of 11 point Arial font and line spacing 1.5
- PLEASE NOTE: A scanned copy (pdf) or image of proof of citizenship or permanent resident status e.g. extract of birth entry, passport, visa, certificate of citizenship will need to be supplied by short listed candidates upon request.
You are responsible for ensuring your application is complete. An electronic notification of the receipt of your application will be sent but this does NOT mean its content has been checked. Incomplete applications will be rejected as assessment commences. If you do not receive notification that your application has been sent/received please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Referees will only be contacted for short listed candidates.
Please for the GW-NSW Education Trust Award Application Form