The GW NSW Education Trust Awards are for women students in their third year of full time study, of their first degree, with good academic results in the course so far. The GW-NSW Education Trust Awards have been made possible by the generous donations and bequests of GW-NSW Members. Either one or two awards will be made.
Value: Up to $3000
- In the third year of a full time course for any degree at any university in NSW or Canberra, having completed two years, (possibly planning to proceed to honours) and with a good academic record in the course so far (minimum Credit average)
- Must be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency in Australia.
Closing date: 21 MARCH No applications will be considered after this date
- Scanned copy (pdf) of proof of enrolment in year of application
- Scanned copy (pdf) of original of all university results including those for subjects completed in your present course
- Personal impact statement to explain your study plans and what benefit the award would provide to you. You may paste in a Word document of no more than 300 words of 11 point Arial font and line spacing 1.5
- PLEASE NOTE: A scanned copy (pdf) or image of proof of citizenship or permanent resident status e.g. extract of birth entry, passport, visa, certificate of citizenship will need to be supplied by short listed candidates upon request.
You are responsible for ensuring your application is complete. An electronic notification of the receipt of your application will be sent but this does NOT mean its content has been checked. Incomplete applications will be rejected as assessment commences. If you do not receive notification that your application has been sent/received please contact the office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Referees will only be contacted for short listed candidates.
APPLICATION FORM: GW-NSW Education Trust Award Application Form